Attitudes and Traits – “Will Do”
Beyond what a candidate can do, employers need to know what the candidate will do. Will they put the customer first? Will they contribute to the team? Will they be in control under tight deadlines? Will they be a long-term player in your organization? PSI’s ViewPoint® will tell you this and much more.
Developed through feedback from business professionals, ViewPoint® personality & behavioral assessments identify job attitudes and behaviors that are critical for team building, business continuity, sales focus and customer satisfaction. PSI developed ViewPoint® with a broad spectrum of industries in mind.
ViewPoint® tests are based on extensive job analysis and multiple criterion-related studies. The ViewPoint® test series offers items written using work related language that focuses on scenarios that employees would be expected to encounter on the job.
WorkView measures the following components:
- ServiceView measures the following components:
- TenureView measures the following components:
- SalesView measures the following components:
- Professional/Manager measures characteristics including:
General Personality Survey is based on the Big Five, the industry standard in personality assessment. Listed below, each GPS Major Scale is also further divided into 4 to 5 additional Component Scales:
- Getting Along With Others
- Managing Work Pressures
- Safety Orientation
- Drug/Alcohol Avoidance
- Motivation/Work Ethic
- Turnover Risk: Likelihood that an applicant will quit soon after being hired
- Persuasive/ Interest
- Work Ethic/Commitment
- Being conscientious and productive
- Working constructively with others
- Maintaining composure and thriving under pressure
- Being an effective leader
- Solving problems with ingenuity
- PSI offers multiple assessments that enable you to quickly focus on those candidates who have the most potential. Contact our expert staff to discuss your business objectives and design the strategy that will achieve results.